Sunday, May 06, 2007

First Post

It was difficult to decide "the first" topic for my blog and after giving a lot of thought I was able to come to a decision. During this whole process of deciding a topic to write upon, I evaluated a lot many things which I like doing and on which I have been working lately. Here, in my blog, I will be covering many things including SQL Server programming, custom controls, new features in .Net 2.0 and similar topics. Since most of my experience is in .Net, so the topics will be more or less .Net centric but I also have interest in other languages, particularly Ruby, probably because of its nature..and dynamism...which again, is related to the latest version of .Net - .Net 3.0. I will try to post my experiences with Ruby as well. So, lets get rolling....

No comments: